FINANCIAL AID PROGRAM (application deadline is February 9th)
Victory Christian Academy (VCA) knows that Christian education is not an inexpensive choice. Through the generous donations of our present and alumni families and various organizations, VCA strives to provide as much tuition assistance as possible for qualifying families that are committed to the choice of Christian education.
In order to apply for and receive tuition assistance:
- NEW students must follow the new student enrollment procedures, have an application on file for the following school year, and have paid the $25 application fee. An additional $200 registration fee is due upon acceptance.
- RETURNING students must follow the existing student reenrollment procedures, have an application on file, and have paid the $200 registration fee in advance.
- Students who are awarded tuition assistance will still be responsible for a minimum of 50% of their tuition as well as ALL registration fees.
The deadline for applying for tuition assistance is February 9th. Meeting this deadline does not guarantee you will receive assistance, but does provide you with the best chance of receiving assistance if you qualify.
To apply, complete your application online at https://online.factsmgt.com/aid. The fee charged by FACTS for their services is $30, payable to FACTS at the time of application submission.
About VCA's Financial Aid Program
Interested in donating to Victory's Financial Aid Fund?
- VCA relies upon donations to its financial aid fund to help those families who need some assistance to send their children to Victory.
- VCA relies upon a 3rd party assessment firm (FACTS) to determine the eligibility of applicants.
- Individual families are required to pay a minimum of 50% of the student's tuition. The balance is covered by cash donations to VCA's financial aid fund and direct tuition discounts ie. unfunded discounts.
Click below to donate now!
About FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment
Below are some helpful downloads to explain more about the FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment process:
If you have questions about the application process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 1-866-315-9262.