Victory Christian Academy's re-enrollment procedures for the 2014-2015 school year for existing Victory students are listed below. These procedures have changed so please read them carefully.
Reenrollment registration forms can be found on our forms web page, or you may contact the school office.
- February 7th, 2014: A written re-enrollment application must be completed and returned along with a $200 non-refundable application fee per family (not per student) before the processing of re-enrollment may begin. This $200 will apply towards your registration fee. This application and registration fee deposit will hold your child's (or children's) position(s) in the class roster(s). Preferential enrollment deadline is February 7th after which enrollment will be open to outside families.
- Families will receive the complete re-enrollment packet upon payment of the $200 application fee and the re-enrollment application.
- April 11, 2014: The financial aid application deadline is April 11, 2014.
- June 2, 2014: The balance of the non-refundable registration fee must be paid by the June 2, 2014 deadline or the first of two $100 late fees will be applied to your account. If the registration fee has not been paid by June 30th, a second $100 late fee will be applied.
- FACTS Enrollment Deadlines: If you have an existing FACTS account for VCA, you do not need to reenroll. FACTS will automatically roll your account over to the new year. You only need to take action if you want to change your FACTS payment plan. If you are enrolling in FACTS for the first time, the deadline for enrollment in FACTS for a 12 month payment plan is June 2 and for a 10 month payment plan is June 30th.
- June 30, 2014: You must be registered in FACTS by June 30, 2014 or opt out of FACTS by paying the tuition in full or a $100 late fee will be applied to your account.
- VCA is a discipleship school. As such, each year a church attendance letter is required and will be included in your registration packet.
- Students will not be allowed to attend class until all paper work is completed and submitted to the school office and the registration fee and first month of tuition have been paid.
- A formal letter of acceptance will be issued by VCA's Administrator.