- Learning English measurements and converting from one measure to another
- Multiplying with two and three digit factors
- Working with fractions
- Two digit divisors
- Story problems (reasoning)
- Introduction to algebra and geometry
- Learning who Jesus is as the God-man
- Answering questions as to why this is important to us today even as children
- Building Christian principles discovered through Biblical events
- We should expect to have a test each Friday. All tests are open book and should encourage students to keep a good workbook and be attentive during teaching time.
- Building a love for our country and those who have gone before us as the Spirit of God led them.
- There will be a focus on the influence of other countries on our nation.
- History will be graded on both tests and projects.
- Geography and map reading are also covered.
- Learning mastery skills for the English language.
- Eight parts of speech.
- Subjects and predicates - subject verb agreement.
- Four sentence types and punctuation.
- Writing a personal narrative-a good book report- essay writing - well written paragraphs.
- Students are expected to use cursive writing on a daily basis.
- Penmanship skills will be practiced and those with particular needs will have daily assignments in penmanship.
- Workbook with weekly list of 15 spelling vocabulary words plus 3 words from other sources.
- Trial test every Thursday.
- Test on Friday.
We will study the wonders of the planet on which we live and being grateful to the great God who planned and created it.
- Weekly comprehension tests.
- Short stories and literature discussions.
- Book reports.
Building Life Castles (Positive Action for Christ)
The History of Our United States ( ABEKA)